Sunday 28 September 2014

Analysis Music Magazine Front Covers - Production Log 4

In my Media lesson I finished uploading my videos of my front cover and contents page for my magazine, as I had trouble uploading them and had to sort out the videos. once they were sorted I re-recorded my contents page video and uploaded it to my evaluation. I then checked through my blog posts on my preliminary tasks to make sure they were all okay. 

Next, I started to analyse the front cover of a music magazine. As I had never done this before my teacher gathered the students who were unsure of what to do around the table and went through as example with us. I then went back to my computer and started to analyse 3 front covers of music magazines. I did not get a large amount done in the lesson so I had to finish off the analysis of the front covers for homework. 
This is what I got done in the lesson 

No comments:

Post a Comment