Monday 15 September 2014

Production Log 3

In my third media lesson once I had my pictures sorted and taken for my front cover and contents page I was ready to start designing my magazine. I looked through previous students magazines to get an idea of hoe mine should look (even though I had already designed mine) and I started to create my front cover.

I had never used Photoshop and Indesign before so I did struggle with figuring out how to use some of the software. I did not finish designing my front cover or contents page in the lesson so I still have to do that next lesson. 


On Photoshop I cut out the mid-close up of the student that I took and deleted the background as the colour of the wall I took the picture against was off-white and did not look right. In addition, I sorted out the main structure of my front cover so that I had the basics done and could sort out the details next lesson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment