Tuesday 30 September 2014

Analysis Music Magazines Contents Pages - Production Log 5

In my media lesson, we were given a new task to carry on from the previous task which was to analyse three front covers of music magazines. the task was to analyse three contents pages of music magazines. however before this I sorted and tidied my blog as my labels were messy and incorrect and my blog was not in order. 

I started to analyse the contents pages in the lesson, although as the lesson was only 50 minutes and I had to sort out my blog/be given my task I did not have much time to do the contents pages. So they became homework, however I have never analysed a contents page before so I did struggle. To over come this I spoke to my teacher and he suggested to look at previous media students blog and take ideas and inspiration from what they had done. I looked at their blogs and found it rather helpful and will use this technique more throughout the course when I get stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment