Saturday 6 September 2014

Beginning Preliminary Task - Production Log 1

                                       

In my first media lesson we were briefed on the course we were taking and what will happen over the next year. Then we started our preliminary task which was to create a front cover for a school magazine of which I titled ‘The Haydon Voice’, along with a contents page. The front cover had to have a mid-close up of a student at Haydon which I will take on the camera next lesson. In addition, the sketch of my front cover had a very small amount of writing organised on the page. Next we sketched the contents page along with pictures that I will take of the school. After we had finished our designs we went to the computers and started setting up my blog site of which I finished setting up at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment