Saturday 11 October 2014

Analysis Music Magazines Contents Pages - Production Log 6

In my media lesson, I continued on my contents page analysis as the previous lesson I did not Get that much done the previous lesson as it was a short lesson and I was sorting out my blog. I got a lot done in the lesson and as I had already analysed my front covers I found it a lot easier to start analysing my contents pages as I knew what I was doing. However, as they are different to front covers I went onto slide share and saw what some other students have done and it helped me to figure out what to write.

When I started to analyse my contents pages I was quite confused on what to do despite the fact that I had a rough idea, however, then I realised that it was very similar to analysing my front covers, apart from a few differences. It did not take long to realise this, as looking at what other people have done to analyse contents pages made me realise it was very similar. This meant I got a fair amount done in the lesson and means I was not falling behind. 
This is what I got done in the lesson 

No comments:

Post a Comment