Wednesday 15 October 2014

Codes and Conventions - Production Log 8

In my media lesson I started to work on the codes and conventions of music magazines front covers, contents pages and double page spread analysis. I had to look at the general features that you find in the magazines eg main images, page numbers etc. and had to say what you will expect to find in these certain parts of a magazine. I only got the front cover codes and conventions done as it was only a 50 minute lesson. I did not really struggle with these as it is very basic and I used other people’s blog to help me understand what to write. I wrote everything out on a word document so that I would not lose any of my work. My plan was to then paste all of the work into another format as I only used work to write everything down on.

No comments:

Post a Comment