Wednesday 22 October 2014

Survey - Production Log 10

In my media lesson I started to create a survey that would be used for my music magazine to help me to see what I need to include on the magazine. The survey is very important as it tells me what the public (who would be reading my magazine) would want to see on a magazine, as I am making a magazine for the public I can now see what things they would like eg price of a magazine, featured artists, colour scheme etc.

As I had never used website before, or even created a survey I found this quite challenging as I was not sure what questions should ask that would be the most helpful to me when it comes to create my magazine. I looked at other peoples blogs anbd the surveys they have created and took some ideas for what sort of questions I should ask, how easy it is to fill out and to make sure i include things other than simple multiple choice. It took me a while to figure out how to approach the survey but I think that i included relevant questions that will be of great use to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment