Monday 13 October 2014

Analysis Music Magazines Double Page Spread - Production Log 7

In my media lesson I started work on my double page spread analysis. It was similar to what I had already analysed, however there were a few differences which I found hard to analyse. I only got one of the double page spread analysed because it was proving difficult and therefore, I finished the rest of the analysis at home. The background of my first double page spread was very hard to analyse as I did not know what to write and I found that I had this problem throughout the task in class. However when I got home I found it much easier to analyse the other double page spreads. Once again I used other people's blogs for help and inspiration on what to write, as I find them really helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment