Tuesday 21 October 2014

Representations of Punk Rock - Production Log 9

In my media lesson I started to work on my representations for punk rock as that is my chosen music genre I am going to do for my music magazine. I chose punk rock because it is my favourite type of music and I would be more confident doing a music magazine with a genre I am familiar with. I started to make the prezi in lesson and finished it for homework. In lesson I got most of it done, and all the photos I edited so they had no background as I preferred how it looked. I took inspiration from other peoples representations and I was very unsure how to approach the task in the beginning.

I struggled to make this prezi a lot as the website is still new to me and I could not figure out how to use it. I got very confused in the process of putting the prezi together and it took me a lot longer than I thought it would. Whilst I was unsure of what to write at first after a while I understood what I was meant to do. However, I continuously encountered many problems when using prezi that I struggled to overcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment